Happy new year my loves!!!
I hope your year has been good. I am still cleaning the cobwebs in this space; it’s been too long. I hope that this time, I will be consistent and awesome. This year, I have a couple of interesting and new things happening here and I can’t wait to share them with you. Madass serials, new categories and all round awesomeness. Special thanks to everyone that noticed my hiatus and cared to find out what happened. Much love guys….enjoy today’s offering! It is a newbie
First of all, I am a bit embarrassed that I’m still keeping a diary at my old age but then I get consoled by the following things;
1. My sister’s boss advised them to keep a diary to help them keep things in check. This boss is a big madam, so she must know what is doing, right?
2. I need somewhere to write the random things that get into my head
3. I need to keep myself busy! Boredom is a vice, I swear.
4. I want to start a number of projects this year and I need somewhere to write these things
5. I need to be accountable to someone or in this case people.
6. I like writing and I have numerous writing pads. I couldn’t choose a favorite one, so I opted for typing. I love the concept of an e-journal. Technology junkie, like me. Hehehe
Alright, those are the reasons that I can think of; I didn’t even know that I had so much reasons. Yay me! I can justify this my agbaya habit. Lol.
Second of all, let me mention a few things that I hope to achieve before the end of the year. These are the things that I want to be held accountable for.
– I’d love to say ‘get a job’ but since dem no de pluck am for bush, I’d rather want to make money. At least this way, I’d know that I’m doing things to make money.
– I’ve been a naturalista for a while now but I’ve been a lazy somebody. When I think of how much money I could have made all these years from the works of my hands, I feel bad and I want to do something about that.
– My writing has to be polished! I was on a hiatus last year, I am going to try and clean the cobwebs in my head. Lol
– Make more friends that I can learn from and improve on myself.
– Radio; be on air as often as possible. I have been misusing the opportunity I have. I’m a pant!
– Read more books
– Attend stage plays regularly and write reviews.
I think I am done telling you your role, diary’m One last thing; I have to give you a name. Diary is too cliché. I hereby christen you……. drumroll SHUGHARIANS!!!
That’s all folks. You are in for a whole lot of stuffs; aproko, intellectual, entertainment, a ti bebe lo. I think I will bring back Eko o ni baje in this session too. This city is too intriguing.
THINGS TO DO
So, guys, these are the things you should look out for;
-OMG its thursday! with Emmaohmagod: It is going to be a weekly event at N’tyce Lounge ans bar, Karimu Kotun street, VI. Lagos. The best part is, it is free. Just come and chill after work from 7pm, buy drinks and laugh away the stress of the day. Thursdays just got better! I’d be there tomorrow, where will you be?
-The spark in my quiet world- I can’t wait for the release of this free e-book from the love master, FemiFragile. I know it’s going to be awesome. It will be released on the 14th of Febuary, 2016 on his website and I’d post a link here next week along with a review.
-Crux of the matter with Elsie- This is a radio show with Elsieisy as the host on happenings radio. It’s from 9pm-10pm every friday on www.radio.happenings.com.ng. Tune in and discuss sex, dating, relationships and more. You just might hear my voice one in a while too
shughar’s note: if you have anything you are doing and you want people to know, just send a mail to email@example.com and I’d put it up. Show, house party, church program and even orgies….I gat you! lol